Search This Blog

Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Spirital Forge

You guessed it, this is a record of a Spiritual journey. Sharing life, difficulties, blessings and lessons in the hopes that you find something in this that you can use.

I am a Christian and have been so for 33 years now. Yet, my journey is not complete, and there is much to learn along the way. I am not and do not claim to be perfect. I am human, and only by God's grace do I survive. You may find things that I post that you disagree with, and if that is so, then I pray for your patience with me. I am a Blacksmith, and as such I know what it takes to fashion metal into a work of art. In the same way, I know that God forges souls into what He wishes, and I submit myself to God's hand.

I invite you to follow my journey, I invite you to share my journey, I invite you to join my journey. You do not have to believe what I do, but I hope that we can agree to grow together.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment