Search This Blog

Sunday, September 15, 2013

The In-Between ( Notes from his vening)

Job 14:14 If a man dies, shall he live [again]? All the days of my appointed time I will wait until my transformation comes.

Job~David~Abraham anticipated Heb 11:13 All these came to their end in faith, not having had the heritage; but having seen it with delight far away, they gave witness that they were wanderers and not of the earth.

Jesus Taught Joh 11:25 BBE Jesus said to her, I am myself that day and that life; he who has faith in me will have life even if he is dead;

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

1 Fact is Supreme Either I HAVE or Haven't Done God's Will 1Th 4:16 Because the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a word of authority, with the voice of the chief angel, with the sound of a horn: and thee dead in Christ will come to life first;

THE TEACHING OF Lk.16:19-31 :::::::::::::::::::::::

Lazarus - DOERS :::::::::::::::::::::
Rest (Rev 14:13 BBE And a voice from heaven came to my ears, saying, Put in writing, There is a blessing on the dead who from now on come to their end in the Lord: yes, says the Spirit, that they may have rest from their troubles; for their works go with them.) ,
peace (Rev 21:4 BBE And he will put an end to all their weeping; and there will be no more death, or sorrow, or crying, or pain; for the first things have come to an end.
comfort (Luk 16:25 BBE But Abraham said, Keep in mind, my son, that when you were living, you had your good things, while Lazarus had evil things: but now, he is comforted and you are in pain.)

Rich Man - DON'T -- ::::::::::::::::::::
Tormented Despair (Luk 16:24 BBE And he gave a cry and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me and send Lazarus, so that he may put the end of his finger in water and put it on my tongue, fo r I am cruelly burning in this flame.),
Regret (Luk 13:28 BBE There will be weeping and cries of sorrow when you see Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, but you yourselves are shut outside.)


- Sent from MySword

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment