Search This Blog

Thursday, October 9, 2014

The Jesus Code by O. S. Hawkins

The Jesus Code by O. S. Hawkins 

 I'll state off the bat, I'm impressed. When reviewing books, you have some degree of control in title selection but you never really know what you're getting until it arrives. The first glance, I thought I would be disappointed as I have seen books in this format before and after a few chapters in found myself sighing - Ya, Ya. I was pleasantly surprised! First chapter, hmmmm, interesting. Second chapter, that's  a good thought! Third chapter, this is down right interesting. I'll let you read the rest. I have found this a delightful read for beginner or veteran alike. It does not presume to indoctrinate you, and doesn't treat you like you don't know anything. The questions presented are engaging, valid, and worth considering by all stages of faith.  Now someone may say, "Yeah, you're  just saying that cause you're reviewing the book."  

Yes, there is a lot of positive here, but that's  because I haven't found a negative. I give this book top rating and from me that isn't easy. I have the tendency to be critical.

If you're debating on getting this book, don't! It is well worth having in you're library.

No comments:

Post a Comment