Search This Blog

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Notes from Sunday AM

John 18:11 Then Jesus said to Peter, Put back your sword: am I not to take the cup which my Father has given to me?

CUP OF DEATH → held

hatred
Joh 15:23-25 ISV 23 The person who hates me also hates my Father. 24 If I hadn't done among them the actions that no one else did, they wouldn't have any sin. But now they have seen and hated both me and my Father. 25 But this happened so that what has been written in their Law might be fulfilled: 'They hated me for no reason.'

envy
Mat 27:18 ISV He did this because he knew that they had handed him over out of jealousy.

Arrogance
Mat 27:25 ISV All the people answered, "Let his blood be on us and our children!"

thanklessness
Mat 27:42 ISV "He saved others but can't save himself! is the king of Israel. Let him come down from the cross now, and we will believe in him.

What Did Jesus Get?

RAISED! (Col.3:1 Heb.2:9)
1Co 15:4 ISV he was buried, he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures--and is still alive
Rev 5:12 ISV They sang with a loud voice, "Worthy is the lamb was slaughtered to receive power, wealth, wisdom, strength, honor, glory, and praise!"

Seated by God's right hand (Acts 2:34-36)


- Sent from MySword

No comments:

Post a Comment